NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSORS: This promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Baja Auto Insurance, 7711 Center Ave., Suite 200, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 (“Baja” or “Sponsor”), subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories (“Entrant” or “Entrants”). Void where prohibited by law. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age at time of Entry and must possess a valid form of identification. Invalid or ineligible entries shall be excluded from consideration. Employees of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents, and foregoing employees’ household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. By their submission of Entry, participants warrant they are legally entitled and authorized to make such submission, either on their own behalf, or as to information submitted upon the express authorization of another on whose behalf the information is submitted. In the event of a dispute as to the winner’s identity, entries will be deemed made by the holder of the email account associated with the entry.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter:
(i) SURVEY INVITE. Baja welcomes feedback from customers and prospective customers regardless of whether they order or purchase products (collectively “Customers”). Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, Baja invites Customers to complete an online customer satisfaction survey. Such invitations may be sent directly by email. The invitation will direct or provide a link to a URL to begin a survey related to Baja’s products and services. The survey should take approximately two (2) minutes to complete. The survey must be completed in its entirety by submitting all answers to the survey questions and at the end must submit the survey along with the entrant’s email address. Upon submission of the survey and email address, the entrant will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes.
(ii) WRITE-IN. On a postcard or a card that is no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches, legibly write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and email address, and mail with proper postage to the following address:
Attn: Sweepstakes Administrator
Baja Insurance, 7711 Center Ave., Suite 200, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Each envelope/postcard is considered one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Write-in entries must contain all entry fields outlined above; otherwise, they are void and will not be eligible to win.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Neither Sponsor nor administrator shall be responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries or interruption, deletion or failures of any line, computer, Internet or telephone network. Limit one Entry per person. Entries submitted in violation of the Official Rules will be void.
4. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on March 1, 2021 and continues until 11:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: The winner(s) will receive one (1) of the following prizes: one (1) winner will receive one (1) $250 Visa gift card. Total approximate retail value (ARV) for all prizes: US $250. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Completing the survey will not increase your chance of winning. Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. Winner will be responsible for all taxes (federal, state, and local) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of any prize. Prize will be awarded if properly claimed. Limit one prize per household.
6. DRAWING: Winner(s) will be selected by random drawing from all valid eligible entries received. The drawing will be held on or about On August 10, 2021. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to the Sweepstakes will be final and binding and within its sole discretion. Winning is contingent upon compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these official rules; any Entry drawn or any potential winner(s) identified thereby found at any time to fail to comply with these official rules or to meet the eligibility requirements will be held invalid and ineligible for award.
7. NOTIFICATION; RESPONSE REQUIREMENTS: Winner(s) will be notified by phone, U.S. mail and/or email within fourteen (14) business days following the drawing, on or about August 24, 2021. Within two (2) business days of notification, winner must respond to Sponsor. Within ten (10) days of notification, winner must complete, execute and return to Sponsor any tax form, affidavit, waiver, release, indemnity agreement, and/or any additional documents required by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph, participating in unfair play (or the return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any right to a prize. In the event of a forfeiture, the prize will be awarded to an alternate by random drawing.
9. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, an Entrant/winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsor and any prize provider, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies’ officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind, (including the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the use, misuse, inability to use, defect, delivery, acceptance, receipt or possession of a Sweepstakes prize, and/or participation in a Sweepstakes’ prize-related activity, including any action, claim or liability arising from the unauthorized submission of any information.
Entrants further agree that by participating they release the Releasees from any liability in connection with: a) entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen, postage due, or misdirected: b) any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner, or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s); and c) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof.
By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, Entrant/ winner consents to and gives the Sponsor the right to use, publish, and display his or her photograph, full name, city and state, and prize awarded, for advertising, trade, publicity and/or promotional purposes, in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including social media channels/platforms (e.g. Facebook page(s), Instagram page(s), Twitter feed(s), YouTube channel(s), Snapchat page(s), etc.) and the Web, and mobile sites and applications without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law.
10. CHANGES: Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules as it deems necessary. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry or Entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at the Entry website(s) mentioned above, and winner(s) will be determined solely by Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect and/or non-disqualified entries. Releasees shall have no liability to any Entrant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LAW: Void where prohibited or restricted. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or Sponsor in connection with any drawing or award, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of California, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any cause of action by Entrants and/or winners with respect to the offer (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in above. The language in these official rules shall be interpreted as in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with the offer of these official rules shall be brought solely in Huntington Beach, California. By participating and/or accepting a prize, Entrants and/or winners expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extraterritorial service of process.
These Official Rules © 2020 Baja Auto Insurance. All rights reserved.