Did someone ding your motor vehicle in the parking lot? Mall and supermarket parking lots are usually playgrounds for careless and negligent pedestrians who end up denting your car. Likewise, leisure equipment, road debris, fallen tree branches, and more can cause minor dings to your vehicle. Regardless of the situation, any slight dent or ding can reduce your car’s aesthetics and resale value. Fortunately, Baja’s paintless dent repair plan can help restore minor dings and dents to your vehicle in Texas. Thus, saving you the expensive cost of dent repairs or repainting your car.
Baja Insurance Has You Covered
At Baja, we aim to help drivers and car owners save repair costs after a dent or ding to their motor vehicle caused by negligent pedestrians, road debris, and more. It is essential to immediately fix such dents to maintain your car’s value and prevent other parts’ potential damage. Thankfully, Baja offers you coverage with a paintless dent repair plan as part of your Travel Club membership. With this, you don’t need to worry about the expensive out-of-pocket cost of dent repairs or car repainting.
What is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)?
Paintless dent repair is an innovative car restoration technique that uses cutting-edge tools to remove minor dents and dings from a vehicle while retaining the original or factory paint. The PDR solution is eco-friendly and can be completed in less time.
An automobile expert will apply pressure accordingly to the dented or affected area. In the process, the technician gradually manipulates and pushes back the dent or ding, restoring the dented area to its original shape without harming the vehicle’s factory finish. Therefore, repainting your car after removing the dents or dings won’t be necessary.
What are the Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair?
Here are some of the benefits of fixing minor dents and dings using the paintless dent repair method:
- Preserves the factory paint and finish of your vehicle
- Maintains or increases your car’s resale value
- Repairs done using this technique aren’t noticeable
- No auto paint or harmful chemical is needed for the repair, so it’s an eco-friendly solution.
- Saves materials, labor, and time
- Requires no body-filler or sandpaper for the dent repair
- Approved by insurance companies
- No need to repaint your car once the PDR is completed
How Does a Paintless Dent Repair Plan Work?
The purpose of the paintless dent repair plan from Baja Insurance is to provide valuable coverage to car owners in case of a dent or ding. If the damage is repairable, the plan will cover the paintless dent repair cost. Keep in mind that only door dings and minor dents are repairable by the PDR method. Before any repair work is performed on your dented vehicle, make sure to call our customer support team.
When Does the Paintless Dent Repair Plan Begin?
The paintless dent repair plan is a part of your Travel Club membership, and it starts on the date you are enrolled. Throughout its term, you will receive coverage for door dings and minor dents repairable by the PDR method.
What Areas Are Repairable?
Repairable areas are exterior vertical body panels repairable within the limits of paintless dent repair. Such car parts and areas will be inspected and approved by an authorized PDR technician.
What Is Not Covered?
A paintless dent repair plan doesn’t cover the following:
- Pre-existing damages before purchasing the plan
- Loss of use of the vehicle, incidental, or consequential damages
- Environmental damages such as hail damage, rust, corrosion, and damage from chemicals
- Chrome or unpainted portions of the vehicle
- Damage caused by any vehicle in motion
- Damages to the vehicle’s interior
- Dents or dings on the roof panel when the vehicle has a sunroof
- Chips, cracks, or other damage to the vehicle’s paint surface
- Dents, dings, or creases that will damage the body or paint finish with the PDR method
- Dents or dings that cannot be completely repaired using the PDR process
- Dents or dings that must be repaired using putty, sanding, bonding, primer, or paint
What if the Damage Was Caused by a Vehicle in Motion?
Damages caused by any car in motion are excluded from the plan. You may need to direct such damages to your comprehensive insurance policy.
Get the Paintless Dent Repair Plan Today!
Protect your vehicle against dents and dings today with Baja’s Paintless Dent Repair Plan. Visit one of our offices near you to request a quote and get your plan today.