Even with all necessary precautions in place, accidents do sometimes happen. Should you be involved in an accident, the experts at Baja Auto Insurance will be ready to guide you through the claim process and answer any questions you may have.
If you are in an accident…
- Stay calm.
- Pull to the side of the road to get out of the way of traffic.
- Call 911. Do not move any injured people.
- Provide your information, if requested by other driver and to police officer, if on the scene.
- Call your insurance company immediately. If you have a cell phone, call while on the scene.
Other than providing the name of your insurance carrier and policy number; do not reveal the extent of your insurance coverage to anyone. Remember: Take no blame. Do not admit responsibility. Make no statements regarding the accident to anyone other than the police and your Baja Claim Representative.
When filing a claim…
So that we may handle your claim quickly and efficiently, please have the following information available at the time of your call:
- Policyholder’s name
- Policy number
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of the driver and passengers of covered vehicle
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of the driver and passengers of the other vehicle(s)
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses
- Detailed description of the accident
Always report an accident immediately, regardless of how minor it is – even if you’re not responsible. The sooner you report an accident, the sooner your claim can be investigated and settled. This is particularly important where bodily injury or potential injury has occurred.
If you need to file a claim, contact your insurance company directly for prompt service:
Insurance Payment Options
Do you need to make a payment on your bill? We accept cash, checks, money orders, and debit or credit cards. You can pay over the phone or at one of our offices.
Over the phone
Just call 1-800-488-5270 to pay by phone.
Stop by one of our offices
Prefer to pay in person? We have many convenient locations to serve you.