Baja Insurance now offers tax preparation services at its 70+ convenient locations. Get a same day tax refund advance up to $6,000* when you file your tax return with Baja Insurance beginning January 7th, 2020.
How Does it Work?
- Visit your nearest Baja Insurance office
- Provide your driver license, all W-2 and/or 1099 forms, and social security card
- Our agent will enter your information into the Tax Max online system
- Our agent will review your refund information with you, select your desired funding option, and submit your paperwork
- Once your refund is filed, you can monitor your tax refund online to know when it has been processed
- When refunds are available, come back to your local retail office to be issued a refund by check
If you are eligible for a tax refund, you can choose to receive an advance in the form of a check for up to $6,000 within 24 hours*. If your refund exceeds $6,000, the remainder will be paid by check once the refund is released by the IRS.
The process is fast and easy, and you’ll receive a free accuracy guarantee along with free audit assistance from Tax Max all year long.
Who is Tax Max?
Tax Max is a National Tax Preparation company with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating that specializes in partnering with insurance companies to allow their customers the ability to file their income tax return.
How to File Taxes With Baja Insurance
If you’re wondering “Where can I get help with taxes near me?”, look no further than Baja Insurance. Baja Insurance has over 70 office locations in Texas to serve you. Use our office locator to find your nearest location. Our partnership with Tax Max makes it easy to file your tax return and get your refund. Plus, you can get your money right away with an advance up to $6,000*.
*Upon bank approval. Other restrictions apply.